Ideas in Food
Friday, January 10, 2014 2:38 PM
Please print of a copy of the currently assigned cornerstone activity handout only when instructed so by your teacher. Students are not encouraged to print off handouts until so instructed; this ensures that each student has the most current version of every handout.
Note that some handouts have accompanying report forms and/or data sheets. Your teacher will inform you what you need to print. Be sure to print off everything that is needed.
- Soda Bubbles: Chemical Leavening Agents at Work
- Yeast in Action: Biological Leavening Agents at Work
- Assay for Vitamin C in Fruit Juices
- Focus Food Project Handout (required for honors credit).
- Cookie Project Handout (required for level 1 and level 2).
If you find a "broken" link that you think should be working, please send email to with the details.